

OK so me and Austin were watching Cayden and he wanted sword fight with his new pirate sword so we got to use his little knife and we were fighting him when he liked freak out at Austin for some reason. And then our little sword fight went from a fun game to full on war!
Kyle and Weston joined Cayden's team and they started chucking pillows and cushions off the couch. All me and Austin had was a megablocks pirate ship mast and half of a baseball tee to block their pillows, cushions and Cayden with his crazy mad sword fighting skills. I was trying to block Cayden's sword with the pirate ship mast. While Austin had the baseball tee to stop all the pillows and cushions. Then Austin tackled Kyle and stole the little pirate knife from Kyle and gave it to me and i threw at Kyle like a throwing knife and it hit him the stomach with it as he was trying to smash Austin with a cushion.
Weston was making a fort out of the cushions as I hit kyle. Kyle drop the cushion and I picked it up and threw at at him. it missed though and I hit Weston's fort! He FREAKED OUT and started chasing me and Austin so we ran up stairs and grabbed all the dirty clothes baskets that could roll and threw them at down the stairs like the giant boulders in the Indiana Jones movies and Weston stopped the biggest one and Kyle started throw shoes at us. So Austin threw one back and it nail Weston in the head. So me and Austin screamed like little girls and ran into my moms room and locked the door. When I opened it Weston threw a Crock shoe at the door and it bounced off the door and hit him in the face. Then I forgot to lock the door and they got into the room. So me and Austin ran into the bathroom and they threw shoes over that like a bombardment and hit us some more. Then we took our swords and opened the door and ran out using the makeshift swords like spears and ran over Kyle and Cayden. (neither of them were hurt in the charge out.)
Then me and Austin ran back down stairs and I rushed into the basement and grabbed both of the pool sticks down there and rushed into the computer room where Austin was cowarding in the closet while I locked the computer room door. So Kyle took my mom's rolling laundry basket and started ramming the door. Then me and Austin ran out and Weston and Cayden decided to join me and Austin's team then Cayden betrayed us in the end. Then we saw my mom come home and rush cleaned the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment