ah. classic song. i never thought about how much i like this song. cool to see the music video and cool that you have learned it! if only you could sing that way...song always reminds me of high school, they always played it at our football games.
Great song!! brings back so many memories of high school. As ryan said, it was Alta's theme song. It was the coolest song when I went to school. As I recall I even bought Grandpa the tape. Bring your guitar and let me hear you play it!
2 comments:
ah. classic song. i never thought about how much i like this song. cool to see the music video and cool that you have learned it! if only you could sing that way...song always reminds me of high school, they always played it at our football games.
Great song!! brings back so many memories of high school. As ryan said, it was Alta's theme song. It was the coolest song when I went to school. As I recall I even bought Grandpa the tape. Bring your guitar and let me hear you play it!
Post a Comment