OK I'm sure you all have seen my mom when she is listening to music. She likes to box to the beat of the song. So any way we were driving home from car pool and my mom is boxing to the music like always. When she tries to punch my shoulder I block it then I pushed it away, and she starts to bend her wrist. Then I let go and she socks her self in the face.
Also in the car she will turn up the volume of the stereo real loud and the starts sing to the song even if she doesn't know the word. Oh and Austin tells everyone this but she likes to joke around. Like Austin was digging for food in the pantry and she comes up and shoves him into it and tries to shut the door. Then on a different instance she tries to push Austin down the stairs as he is going up them.
Mom don't take this as an insult we all love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your blog makes me look mean. But I just like to joke around they think its funny but his blog makes me look mean. I am actually a pretty fun mom according to them. I just had to make that clear!
Amy is the best mom ever! Plus she gets good exercise beating up on you boys.
Oh amy you make me laugh, that's so like me too! sometimes people don't get my humor. you are dang funny.
Post a Comment