Yes his mother told him to spell it like that. If you have a dog that is called that dont' you think I want o spell it like that. The only reason I got the dog was so I could swear and not get in trouble. Hee Hee. Actually he is way cute. I cant believe Iam saying this but I am actually getting attached. He is sitting right by me on my desk right now. It has been a fun experience!
you are wrong mike, its spelled shit zoo. that dog is so dang cute. i truly am amazed how you can hate pets and suddenly love a pet and let it jump on your lap and even kiss it on the mouth. sick. what's wrong with us?
6 comments:
Hey Biscuit! It's spelled 'Shih Tzu'
really it was my parents that told me how to spell it.
Yes his mother told him to spell it like that. If you have a dog that is called that dont' you think I want o spell it like that. The only reason I got the dog was so I could swear and not get in trouble. Hee Hee. Actually he is way cute. I cant believe Iam saying this but I am actually getting attached. He is sitting right by me on my desk right now. It has been a fun experience!
cutest dog ever.
you are wrong mike, its spelled shit zoo. that dog is so dang cute. i truly am amazed how you can hate pets and suddenly love a pet and let it jump on your lap and even kiss it on the mouth. sick. what's wrong with us?
Post a Comment