i am a weird one i love to play the guitar in my free time.
Monday, March 17, 2008
drivers ed
i finally pass my drivers ed driving test. so now i get my license on august 4. i'm so so excited about it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Alex, I didnt realize you were still writing on your blog, so I haven't checked it. You should email everyone when you update it so they can look @ it! You have some cool, exciting news on it. I am so proud of you for your dedication on accomplishing your goals!
2 comments:
Hey Alex, I didnt realize you were still writing on your blog, so I haven't checked it. You should email everyone when you update it so they can look @ it! You have some cool, exciting news on it. I am so proud of you for your dedication on accomplishing your goals!
Yeah, I didn't either! GReat job Alex
Post a Comment